We provide remote support world-wide. For on-site support, we provide service to the following Canadian cities:
- New Westminster
- North Vancouver
- Port Coquitlam
- West Vancouver
We take pride in providing technology services having our entire team local and no outsourcing.
- We provide managed IT support and technology solutions, including services such as IT support, IT maintenance, 24/7 internet, and network monitoring, technology consulting and budgeting, asset and software license management, and much more.
- We have full web development and online marketing team capable of graphic design, development from ground up, and website maintenance with marketing goals in mind allowing for the best initial and on-going performance and optimization. With our educated and certified team members, we can fully manage your advertising campaigns while our writers are capable of writing full website content and ongoing materials.
- We provide a range of security products and services including door access control, CCTV surveillance systems, GPS Tracking, and more.
- We have a full range of business and personal phone services including hosted and local PBX.
VANTECHS currently accepts cash, debit, cheque, cashier’s cheque or money order as forms of payment. The pricing of all systems, major parts or special and custom orders reflect a 3% prediscount for above-mentioned forms of payment. Regular pricing for parts is valid for customers who wish to pay by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard), Traveler’s Cheque or Credit Cheque. The 3% prediscount does not apply to labour charges. Any account credit that has not been redeemed within 365 days of issuing will be void automatically without any notification. All deposits are non-refundable.
Buyer agrees to pay the amount due, in full, according to the terms listed on the front of this invoice. Buyer agrees to pay all shipping and handling costs involving the goods. Post-dated cheques are not an acceptable form of payment. Title of the product(s) shall remain with VANTECHS until full payment has been received.
If Buyer fails to fulfill its payment obligation, then VANTECHS may withhold deliveries and suspend performance, including but not limited to technical assistance, troubleshooting and returns. Buyer understands and agrees to pay (1) a $20.00 fee any time a cheque(s) is returned uncollected for any reason, (2) late charges of .05% per day (18.25 % per year) on any past due balances, and (3) any cost connected to debt collection (including collection agency or insurance costs). VANTECHS shall also be entitled to an extension of time for performance of its obligations equating the period of Buyer’s non-fulfillment whether or not VANTECHS elects to suspend performance.
If VANTECHS bring any legal action to enforce this agreement, VANTECHS shall be entitled to recover all reasonable costs and expenses incurred, including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees, suit fees and courts costs.
Assembled systems, servers, notebooks, netbooks, branded computers, phones, TV’s and tablet PC’s are not eligible for refund or exchange. Package must be absolutely unopened for software, consumables (i.e. ink, media), internal/external storage devices and headsets. The following rules apply to all other products sold by VANTECHS: product can be returned for refund or exchange within fifteen (15) days from the original date of purchase, subject to the following conditions: (a) Original purchase invoice is required; (b) Products that are being returned must be in their original condition (i.e. new in box, sealed with all original content); (c) A minimum 20% restocking fee will apply to any less-than-original condition product. (d) VANTECHS will not accept any returns for items that are physically damaged once the product has left the store. Please closely examine the products for physical damages; I Product must not be a special or custom order. Ask us if your order falls in this category. (f) Due to the inconsistent nature of the industry, returns will be refunded or credited at the lower of current price (at the time of return) minus restocking fee or purchased price minus restocking fee. (g) A minimum 20% restocking fee will apply to any less-than-original condition product VANTECHS agrees to take back. Removal of shrink-wrap may be considered less-than-original condition. Please check with one of our Product Advisors if you are in doubt. (h) Due to the inconsistent nature of the industry, returns will be refunded or credited at the lower of current price (at the time of return) minus restocking fee or purchased price minus restocking fee (i) All returning product being shipped needs to be pre-authorized, please check our Return Merchandise Authorization section for details. Sorry, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. (j) For in store purchases, VANTECHS will not accept any returns for items that are physically damaged once the product has left the store. Please closely examine the products for physical damages.
It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to examine the products upon pickup, delivery or receiving a shipment. Claims for damaged, missing, shortage, or errors must be claimed after two (2) days of having the product, otherwise, the transaction is deemed to be complete. Buyer shall give VANTECHS further reasonable time to cure any mistakes.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED VANTECHS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PIRTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY VANTECHS WARRANTS LIMITED WARRANTY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER A LIMITED WARRANTY TO COVER THE SPECIFIED SYSTEMS OR PRODUCTS SOLD BY VANTECHS. Limited warranty does not cover the following cases: (1) Damages due to abuse, mishandling, misuse, improper services, improper installation, improper packaging by the Buyer, alternation, accident, electrical current fluctuations, failure to follow operating, maintenance, environmental instructions, neglect, shipping, unusual physical or electrical stress, or modified or adjusted or repaired by persons other than VANTECHS’ authorized personnel. (2) Parts or services that were not components. (3) Tampered, damaged, or removed serial labels or warning labels. (4) Problems or errors resulting from software. (5) Failure to provide valid VANTECHS purchase invoice.
GOODS MADE BY OTHER MANUFACTURERS ARE SOLD “AS IS”– All goods made by manufacturers, other than VANTECHS may carry a limited warranty as granted by their respective manufacturer. VANTECHS will offer an exchange during the first 15 days from date of sale if the product is free from physical damage and is deemed defective after being tested by VANTECHS. After this period, VANTECHS will assist Buyers in obtaining manufacturer warranty service, however, VANTECHS in no way claim responsibility for installation of these components including, but not limited to hardware configuration, software configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and compatibility between components or their warranties. Retail boxed products solely have manufacturer warranty and do not carry any warranty with VANTECHS. Computer accessories have a thirty (30) day warranty. Monitors also carry the manufacturer’s warranty. In case of “dead pixels”, VANTECHS will not be responsible for accepting a refund/exchange of the monitor. It is up to the manufacturer to RMA the monitor with dead pixels or other problems.
ONE YEAR LIMITED SYSTEM WARRANTY: VANTECHS warrants the specified system, excluding software, documentation, and similar items will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty is available by drop-off at VANTECHS or shipping with insurance to VANTECHS head office; please read further for available optional warranty. During this period, at VANTECHS’ option, defective goods may be repaired or replaced. If VANTECHS is unable to repair or replace a defective good because it is discontinued or obsolete, then VANTECHS will credit the Buyer the value of the goods based on the current list price at the date goods were received for RMA service. Any replacement is warranted only for the remainder of the warranty period applicable to the product it replaces. This limited warranty applies only to the Buyer and is neither assignable nor transferable. All used systems/parts have a 90 Days Warranty by VANTECHS unless otherwise stated on the sales invoice of the used product.
|Product Category||Vantechs Warranty Period||Manufacturer Warranty Period *|
|Retail Box Products||15 days||1 to 3 years (see product details for warranty)|
|OEM Products||15 days||1 year|
|Monitors||15 days||3 years|
|Retail Printers||15 days||1 year|
|Retail Keyboards||15 days||1 year|
|Open Box Items||15 days||1 year|
|Compatible Inks and Toners||90 days||-|
* Please refer to manufacturer’s documentation for the exact length of the warranty included with your product.
Warranty service is provided only to the original purchaser with original invoice and documentation. This warranty service is not transferable and does not apply to any promotions co-injunction with this service. At any time, VANTECHS is not responsible for any lost data. It is solely the Buyer’s responsibility to back up the data prior to service. VANTECHS technicians cannot backup any data within the system or hard-drive(s) unless otherwise specified by customer and only then at an extra charge. All warranty service will take a minimum of five (5) days with the date of the system received by VANTECHS. Immediate service is subject to special charges as deemed by the technician in charge. All service charges, costs of shipping and insurance are non refundable.
All warranties include hardware troubleshooting, however they do not apply to the following:Maximum Use Limitations: All purchased products operated in excess of their maximum usage rate or duty cycle (as specified in the technical data sheet, operating manual, or Service Plan Description) will be serviced at our standard service rates.
- Hardware installation not found on the original invoice
- Software installation, software troubleshooting, software configuration, or driver installation
- Conflicts due to components installed into system not part of the original invoice
- Physical damage.
- Pre-Existing Conditions incurred or known to You (“Pre-Existing Conditions” refers to a condition that, within all reasonable mechanical or electrical probability, relates to the mechanical fitness of Your Product before this Policy was purchased);
- Neglect, improper use, water damage, electrical disturbances, transportation by Customers, work or modification by people other than Vantechs employees or Vantechs Authorized Representatives, or other causes beyond Vantechs's control. Improper packaging and/or transportation by You or Your representative resulting in damage to the Product while it is in transit, including improperly securing the Product during transportation;
- Improper use of electricity and power fluctuations;
- The intentional or negligent treatment of the Product in a harmful, injurious, malicious, reckless or offensive manner which results in its damage and/or failure;
- Damage from freezing or overheating;
- Normal wear and tear; change in color, texture, or finish; gradual deterioration; rust; dust; or corrosion.
- Rust, corrosion, warping, bending;
- Fire, a vehicular or homeowner's accident, an act of nature including, without limitation, floods, or any other peril originating from outside the product unless otherwise stated in the applicable Service Plan Description.
- Fortuitous events; including, but not limited to: riot, nuclear radiation, war / hostile action or radioactive contamination, environmental conditions, exposure to weather conditions or perils of nature; collapse, explosion or collision of or with another object; fire, any kind of precipitation or humidity, lightning, dirt/sand, smoke, nuclear radiation, radioactive contamination, riot, war or hostile action;
- Lack of performing the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance, operation/storage of the Product in conditions outside of the manufacturer’s specifications or instructions;
- Police action, undeclared or declared war, nuclear incident, or terrorism.
- Viruses, vandalism, loss, theft, or malicious mischief or disappearance;
- Damage to product(s) whose serial numbers are removed or altered.
- Accessories (such as headphones), and peripherals (such as a detachable / wireless keyboard or a computer mouse), or attachments that are essential to the basic function of the Product, but not provided and included by the manufacturer in the packaging and with the original sale of the Product;
- Cost of lost components not covered by the Product’s original manufacturer’s warranty, or any non-operating / non-power-driven part; including but not limited to: plastic parts or other parts such as accessory cables, batteries (except as may be otherwise stated in this Policy), connectors, cords, fuses, keypads, plastic body or molding, switches and wiring; or Coverage that would violate any U.S. economic or trade sanctions;
- Reckless, abusive, willful, or intentional conduct associated with handling and use of the product. If protective items such as covers, carrying cases or pouches, etc., were provided or made available for use with the covered product, it is expected that you will continually use these product accessories for protection against damage to the covered product. Abuse is defined as the intentional non-utilization of protective items during product use, or the treatment of the product(s) that have been purchased for use in a harmful, injurious, or offensive manner that may result in its damage. Any resultant damage from this type of treatment is NOT covered by this Agreement.
- Exposure to weather conditions or environmental conditions that are outside of manufacturer’s or Vantechs specifications,
- Exposure to hazardous (including bio-hazardous and bodily fluids) materials, improper and unauthorized equipment modifications, attachments or installation, vandalism, animal or insect damage or infestation, defective batteries, battery leakage, lack of manufacturer-specified maintenance, or improper maintenance (including the use of inappropriate cleansers).
- Damage resulting from any cause other than normal wear and, storage and operation of the product in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and owner's manual.
- Any equipment relocated outside the country of purchase and not covered by an manufacturer’s or Vantechs Care Pack service that includes travel.
- Theft, loss, mysterious disappearance, or misplacement.
- Data loss or corruption; business interruptions.
- Fraud (including but not limited to incorrect, misleading, erroneous or incomplete disclosure of how the equipment was damaged to the Customer's adjudicator, the servicer, or Vantechs).
- Accidental or other damage to the product that is cosmetic in nature, meaning damage that does not impact operation and functioning of the computer.
- Computer monitor screen imperfections, including but not limited to 'burn-in' and missing pixels caused by normal use and operation of the product.
- Damage to hardware, software, media, data, etc., stemming from causes including but not limited to viruses, application programs, network programs, upgrades, formatting of any kind, databases, files, drivers, source code, object code or proprietary data, or any support, configuration, installation, or reinstallation of any software or data or use of damaged or defective media.
- Any and all pre-existing conditions that occurred (i.e., took place) prior to the date of purchase of the Vantechs Care Pack service.
- Product obsolescence.
You have the option of purchasing extended warranty for your system. This extended warranty will cover your system for parts and labor up to 5 years. This optional warranty is available for carry-in/shipped to Vantechs or for on-site warranty (available to the lower-mainland Vancouver customers only). Please ask Vantechs for latest pricing and options on the Extended Warranty program.Carry-In/Shipped In Warranty: Warranty - 1 Year Carry-In Total for Vantechs Desktops Warranty - 2 Years Carry-In Total for Vantechs Desktops Warranty - 3 Years Carry-In Total for Vantechs Desktops Warranty - 4 Years Carry-In Total for Vantechs Desktops Warranty - 5 Years Carry-In Total for Vantechs DesktopsOn-Site Warranty (Lower Mainland only): Warranty - 1 Year On-Site, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs Desktops Warranty - 2 Years On-Site Total, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs Desktops Warranty - 3 Years On-Site Total, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs Desktops Warranty - 4 Years On-Site Total, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs Desktops Warranty - 5 Years On-Site Total, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs DesktopsWarranty - 1 Year On-Site, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs Servers Warranty - 2 Years On-Site Total, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs Servers Warranty - 3 Years On-Site Total, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs Servers Warranty - 4 Years On-Site Total, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs Servers Warranty - 5 Years On-Site Total, 10/5 Tech Support for Vantechs ServersPlease ask us for the purchase of optional extended warranty of either carry-in/shipped or on-site coverage. Under the optional extended warranty, VANTECHS shall provide replacement of the defective hardware on condition that the new hardware is purchased from VANTECHS. If the specific component is no longer available, VANTECHS shall provide credit for the assessed value of that component towards the purchase of a new equivalent component.For the on-site warranty, a credit card pre-authorization is required and in case the problem is found not to be covered under warranty, you will be charged for full payment based on VANTECHS standard rates.
Please ask us for the purchase of an optional extended warranty of either carry-in/shipped or on-site coverage. Under the optional extended warranty, VANTECHS shall provide replacement of the defective hardware on the condition that the new hardware is purchased from VANTECHS. If the specific component is no longer available, VANTECHS shall provide credit for the assessed value of that component towards the purchase of a new equivalent component. This warranty includes hardware troubleshooting, however, does not apply to the following: (1) hardware installation not found on the original invoice (2) software installation, software troubleshooting, software configuration, or driver installation (3) conflicts due to components installed into the system, not part of the original invoice (4) physical damage. For the on-site warranty, a credit card pre-authorization is required and in case the problem is found not to be covered under the warranty, you will be charged for full payment based on VANTECHS standard rates.
SOFTWARE: If needed after a hardware repair, VANTECHS provides free labour to load the licensed operating system that was purchased with the system under warranty and will restore the system to the original state of software excluding any additional software that was requested to be installed by VANTECHS or any additional software installed by the Buyer. Any other software reinstallation is subjected to current service charges. VANTECHS is not responsible for any loss of data or any indirect, or consequential damages or losses during loading even if VANTECHS has been advised on the possibility of such damages or losses. At any time, VANTECHS is not responsible for software errors or problems; service charges will be applied for systems that require software troubleshooting or configuration. Ask about our data recovery services if required.
CCTV WARRANTY: VANTECHS warrants the CCTV systems and parts for one year. All CCTV Surveillance installations have a 3 months labour warranty. The labour warranty may be extended to a total of one year at 10% of total labour charges. This will cover installation of all parts including DVR, cameras and other surveillance related products that were installed by VANTECHS.
If a VANTECHS product is found to be defective after five (5) days of purchase and within warranty, return the component with all the drivers, software, documentation, cables, diskettes, and packaging to VANTECHS. It will be necessary to fill out a RMA form. Be sure to give a full and detailed explanation of defect. Incomplete forms can cause delays in the processing of RMA and/or the right full denial of RMA service. VANTECHS shall reject shipments containing merchandise not originating from VANTECHS and merchandise that is out of warranty. If goods are returned without all original parts or if warranty labels have been tampered with, then VANTECHS reserves the right to return the goods back to the Buyer un-repaired. Also, clearly mark the RMA on any container shipped back for RMA service. VANTECHS shall not be responsible for any losses to shipping or delays in RMA service. Buyer agrees to pay a technician service charge of $60 per hour for RMA goods tested and found without defect. Delays from shipping are not the responsibility of VANTECHS COMPUTERS LTD.