We provide remote support world-wide. For on-site support, we provide service to the following Canadian cities:
- New Westminster
- North Vancouver
- Port Coquitlam
- West Vancouver
- We provide managed IT support and technology solutions, including services such as IT support, IT maintenance, 24/7 internet, and network monitoring, technology consulting and budgeting, asset and software license management, and much more.
- We have full web development and online marketing team capable of graphic design, development from ground up, and website maintenance with marketing goals in mind allowing for the best initial and on-going performance and optimization. With our educated and certified team members, we can fully manage your advertising campaigns while our writers are capable of writing full website content and ongoing materials.
- We provide a range of security products and services including door access control, CCTV surveillance systems, GPS Tracking, and more.
- We have a full range of business and personal phone services including hosted and local PBX.
|Product Category||Vantechs Warranty Period||Manufacturer Warranty Period *|
|Retail Box Products||15 days||1 to 3 years (see product details for warranty)|
|OEM Products||15 days||1 year|
|Monitors||15 days||3 years|
|Retail Printers||15 days||1 year|
|Retail Keyboards||15 days||1 year|
|Open Box Items||15 days||1 year|
|Compatible Inks and Toners||90 days||-|
- Hardware installation not found on the original invoice
- Software installation, software troubleshooting, software configuration, or driver installation
- Conflicts due to components installed into system not part of the original invoice
- Physical damage.
- Pre-Existing Conditions incurred or known to You (“Pre-Existing Conditions” refers to a condition that, within all reasonable mechanical or electrical probability, relates to the mechanical fitness of Your Product before this Policy was purchased);
- Neglect, improper use, water damage, electrical disturbances, transportation by Customers, work or modification by people other than Vantechs employees or Vantechs Authorized Representatives, or other causes beyond Vantechs's control. Improper packaging and/or transportation by You or Your representative resulting in damage to the Product while it is in transit, including improperly securing the Product during transportation;
- Improper use of electricity and power fluctuations;
- The intentional or negligent treatment of the Product in a harmful, injurious, malicious, reckless or offensive manner which results in its damage and/or failure;
- Damage from freezing or overheating;
- Normal wear and tear; change in color, texture, or finish; gradual deterioration; rust; dust; or corrosion.
- Rust, corrosion, warping, bending;
- Fire, a vehicular or homeowner's accident, an act of nature including, without limitation, floods, or any other peril originating from outside the product unless otherwise stated in the applicable Service Plan Description.
- Fortuitous events; including, but not limited to: riot, nuclear radiation, war / hostile action or radioactive contamination, environmental conditions, exposure to weather conditions or perils of nature; collapse, explosion or collision of or with another object; fire, any kind of precipitation or humidity, lightning, dirt/sand, smoke, nuclear radiation, radioactive contamination, riot, war or hostile action;
- Lack of performing the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance, operation/storage of the Product in conditions outside of the manufacturer’s specifications or instructions;
- Police action, undeclared or declared war, nuclear incident, or terrorism.
- Viruses, vandalism, loss, theft, or malicious mischief or disappearance;
- Damage to product(s) whose serial numbers are removed or altered.
- Accessories (such as headphones), and peripherals (such as a detachable / wireless keyboard or a computer mouse), or attachments that are essential to the basic function of the Product, but not provided and included by the manufacturer in the packaging and with the original sale of the Product;
- Cost of lost components not covered by the Product’s original manufacturer’s warranty, or any non-operating / non-power-driven part; including but not limited to: plastic parts or other parts such as accessory cables, batteries (except as may be otherwise stated in this Policy), connectors, cords, fuses, keypads, plastic body or molding, switches and wiring; or Coverage that would violate any U.S. economic or trade sanctions;
- Reckless, abusive, willful, or intentional conduct associated with handling and use of the product. If protective items such as covers, carrying cases or pouches, etc., were provided or made available for use with the covered product, it is expected that you will continually use these product accessories for protection against damage to the covered product. Abuse is defined as the intentional non-utilization of protective items during product use, or the treatment of the product(s) that have been purchased for use in a harmful, injurious, or offensive manner that may result in its damage. Any resultant damage from this type of treatment is NOT covered by this Agreement.
- Exposure to weather conditions or environmental conditions that are outside of manufacturer’s or Vantechs specifications,
- Exposure to hazardous (including bio-hazardous and bodily fluids) materials, improper and unauthorized equipment modifications, attachments or installation, vandalism, animal or insect damage or infestation, defective batteries, battery leakage, lack of manufacturer-specified maintenance, or improper maintenance (including the use of inappropriate cleansers).
- Damage resulting from any cause other than normal wear and, storage and operation of the product in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and owner's manual.
- Any equipment relocated outside the country of purchase and not covered by an manufacturer’s or Vantechs Care Pack service that includes travel.
- Theft, loss, mysterious disappearance, or misplacement.
- Data loss or corruption; business interruptions.
- Fraud (including but not limited to incorrect, misleading, erroneous or incomplete disclosure of how the equipment was damaged to the Customer's adjudicator, the servicer, or Vantechs).
- Accidental or other damage to the product that is cosmetic in nature, meaning damage that does not impact operation and functioning of the computer.
- Computer monitor screen imperfections, including but not limited to 'burn-in' and missing pixels caused by normal use and operation of the product.
- Damage to hardware, software, media, data, etc., stemming from causes including but not limited to viruses, application programs, network programs, upgrades, formatting of any kind, databases, files, drivers, source code, object code or proprietary data, or any support, configuration, installation, or reinstallation of any software or data or use of damaged or defective media.
- Any and all pre-existing conditions that occurred (i.e., took place) prior to the date of purchase of the Vantechs Care Pack service.
- Product obsolescence.